69 Touching on a Sore(ness) Subject
- Is soreness necessary for strength gains? And if so, do you need constant variation and routine changes to consistently get sore and see progress?
- What is, ‘The motor learning mirage’
- What causes muscle soreness?
- Why some muscle groups get sore and others don’t.
- How sore is sore enough–Macro trauma vs. micro trauma.
While it’s understood that muscle soreness is, generally, a good thing, we wrap up this episode discussing ways you can mitigate muscle soreness such as getting good sleep, staying hydrated, taking contrast baths, and eating well.
We would love to hear from you with your questions, comments & show ideas…
As always, your feedback and suggestions are always welcome.