Adam Zickerman welcomes Tammy Kohlschmidt, who explains how the use of Thermography detects early inflammation throughout the body, foreseeing health problems years before symptoms may manifest.
Simply put, Thermography measures the temperature of a particular area of the body using a high-resolution, infrared camera, and is able to pinpoint “hot spots” without the use of radiation
When you have chronic inflammation, your body’s inflammatory response can eventually start damaging healthy cells, tissues, and organs. Over time, this can lead to DNA damage, tissue death, internal scarring and the development of several diseases, including, heart disease cancer.
Tammy eloquently explains:
- What is thermography and how it works?
- What is a thermography session like?
- Who should get thermography?
- Is thermography a substitute for mammography?
- What is neoangiogenesis?
- Who analyzes the thermography imagery?
- Is thermography safe and how often should one get a scan?
- Breast ‘hot spots’ and the surprising causes.
Adam Zickerman – Power of 10: The Once-A-Week Slow Motion Fitness Revolution:
For a FREE 20-Minute strength training full-body workout & to find a location nearest you: